Monday, March 1, 2010

This is Me: March 1, 2010

Published by Mary at 6:45 PM



This is Me. Scratch that... this is my body, as it is on the first day of March 2010. It's been nearly a year since I published my "Getting There!" post and, as you can see, I clearly fell off the wagon during these 12 months. Like wayyy off the wagon. So far off the wagon left me in the dust then lapped me at least once. The good news is
that despite my missteps, I'm back at it! And this time there are no silly "cleanses" or pills involved ('cept a multivitamin). I should have posted a photo update earlier, but, frankly, I was a little scared. I'm still slightly shocked at myself for this voluntary exposure. What you see above isn't gorgeous but it's a vast improvement - if not in size, then in shape and texture (yes, TEXTURE). Since I began really applying myself in January of this year I've lost 10-13 pounds. I probably could have done more, but if so I would have likely quit by now. My approach this time around is about a lifestyle change.

My stats today:

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 163 lbs
Bust: 38"
Waist: 30.5
Hips: 40.5
Arms: 12.5
Thighs: 24"
Age: 29 years 11 months (!!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment