Friday, March 5, 2010

30 days to 30!

Published by Mary at 12:50 PM




Ok folks it's time to push it! For all my jibber jabber about this being a lifestyle rather than just a diet, I still have a burning desire to look as hot as possible on my 30th birthday. And it's 30 days away! Hence, I've added Jillian Michaels 30 day shred to my workout regimen. Yes, ADDED. That means in addition to an hour of power yoga, or 45 minutes of tae bo or a couple hours of brisk walking, etc, each day I will be sweating it out for 20-25 minutes with the kick ass trainer from the Biggest Loser. In a word: ouch.


Since I'm already pretty active and have regularly done Michaels' "Burn Fat Boost Metabolism" workout, I decided to start with Level 2 of the three-level program. It's definitely still a challenge, but I can see where it might plateau for me.  My legs and abs don't really get much of a workout, but the cardio is awesome and by the end my arms (shoulders mostly) feel like they want to shrivel up and fall off! I'm excited to see how much of a boost it might give me over 30 days.

Next, what to do about my diet?

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat, Boost MetabolismThe Biggest Loser Workout: Cardio Max

0 comments:

Post a Comment