Saturday, March 21, 2009

Week 7: Getting There!

Published by Mary at 11:32 AM



It's been six weeks since I started my size 6 quest and from now on, whenever I get discouraged I will just look at the above photo composite. Big difference, huh?!

When I started this journey I wanted my goal RIGHT AWAY - isn't that how it always is? I want to do a few jumping jacks, skip one dessert and be thin again. Unfortunately, life's like that and calories come off much painfully slower than they go on.

I'm happy to say though, that I've continued to live a decently normal existence and have still made this amount of progress. I'm not hungry all the time, not miserable cause I can't have the occasional drink or desserts. I'm simply live a more active and moderate life. The weight loss has been slow and steady and that bodes well for my long-term goals. I've still got a ways to go, but I can clearly see the progress and that's encouraging.

Summer is (officially) three months away and at this rate I'll at least be fit enough for a one piece! See all week 7 angles below.






0 comments:

Post a Comment