Thursday, April 22, 2010

Style Motivation: 'Ride' by Ciara

Published by EightyJane at 11:22 PM



Way to put us all to shame, Ciara! And by "us all" I'm putting Beyonce, Rihanna et. al on notice! Ciara may not be the best vocalist, but she has a good enough voice and she's blowing everyone any with her dance skills (this generation finally has a Janet Jackson!). And her body in this video for "Ride" is amazing!

I've been feeling a bit of diet fatigue lately. Either not recording or going over on my daily calorie allotment (oops). But watching this makes me want to get back at it and fast! I have a beach trip in June and I'd love to be able to wear a bathing suit like that for it... not that the suit and fur is at ALL my style - I'm just aiming for the body would allow me to get away with it :) Watch the video after the jump




0 comments:

Post a Comment