Monday, May 3, 2010

Biggest Loser Contestants Reap Their 'Style' Rewards

Published by EightyJane at 12:25 AM




As you may figured out from the title of this blog, my weight loss journey was inspired by my desire to fit into a number of size 6 dresses that were crowding my closet. Of course, now the goal has evolved into a broader one of creating a lifestyle of fitness. Still, getting to slip into a slinky dress that would have previously rejected my size 10 (going on 12) body is an AWESOME payoff. That's why I can really relate to the Biggest Loser contestant when they go on their makeover shopping trips. It's seems shallow, but it be quite a profound moment. Ultimately, life is what you make it and all you have to do is DECIDE that you wants something, and it can be yours!






Check soon for the latest round of photo updates, including before and after clothing pics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment