Saturday, February 13, 2010

The 'Skinny Girl' is Pregnant... and Still Skinny

Published by Mary at 1:37 AM



So clearly I don't pay much attention to celeb gossip. The word got out last October that Real Housewives of New York star Bethenny Frankel is pregnant, but I only found out this week. The "Skinny Girl" chef strutted her 5 or 6-month bump down the runway for The Heart Truth's fashion show last Thursday in NYC.

Despite being just a trimester away from delivery, Frankel is still tiny as can be. At four months along she'd only gained 5 pounds. The "reality" star spoke to Life & Style last December about how she's keeping fit:

"A lot of people think being pregnant is one giant binge, but you should check yourself before you wreck yourself. I'm not changing the way I eat. If I eat chocolate cake at lunch, I try not to have it after dinner. By no means is it dieting, but I'm trying to maintain some sort of balance because I'll have to deal with it later. I'm actually thinking of writing a pregnancy book. There's no reason to gain 75 pounds."

Frankel, who's known for the Skinny Girl cocktail just release her second book - The Skinnygirl Dish: Easy Recipes for Your Naturally Thin Life


0 comments:

Post a Comment