Sunday, February 15, 2009

This is me: Week 2

Published by Mary at 2:27 PM

Alright, so I haven't been so good about the whole daily journal deal here. And, in fact, my lack of posting reflects my lax approach to the while size 6 quest deal. I mean, I did work out here and there, and made some decent food choices. But overall, I wasn't serious, and the (non)results are apparent. Still, I'll post my weekly pics, just for consistency. Notice any difference? Even just an ounce?... me neither =(







So. It's time to get serious! I need a plan pronto - before I have another breakfast of fried chicken and ice cream (I'm not kidding). I'm going to the grocery store WITH A LIST; then I'll come home and plan my meals for the week.

I'm also considering a supplement, but I'm not sure. I've done some reading up on Alli, but I'm not sure. I just want an appetite supressant.


0 comments:

Post a Comment