Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Could Use a Miracle (Fruit)

Published by Mary at 10:09 PM



So here I am again. Having fallen off the wagon once again, I'm starting from square one. All those "cleanses" and pill regimens and whatnot.. well, they work. But not for long. My problem is that when I decide I'm ready to lose weight - I want it right away! But alas the calories go on so easily but are so difficult to take off. The only thing that works: eat less, move more. Period. So, my latest to aid this principle is the much hyped "miracle" berry - or miracle fruit.

I plan to use this to make my 80+ oz of daily water more palatable. According to reports, a squeeze of lemon in my bottle and I've got lemonade! Or my plain morning grapefruits will taste like they are coated with sugar with. I'm looking forward to trying this out. Maybe I can start buying plain yogurt instead of fruit on the bottom and shave of some calories there.

I'lll try it out for a week or so, but I wonder if there's any data on extended use. I suppose we'll see...

See the following link to buy from Amazon: Miracle Frooties Magic Fruit Berry Tablets

0 comments:

Post a Comment