Thursday, April 9, 2009

Diet Pills: To Pop or Not to Pop

Published by Mary at 6:06 PM




Let me start by saying this: I do not endorse popping pills as a solution to weightloss. The fact is, there is no easy way to do it. Good old fashion eat less, move more is really the only longterm way... BUT, a little help is used sometimes - in pill form.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consult your doctor before starting any diet pill program.

I am pretty committed to reach my goals and have consistently been monitoring calories in and working out to increase my calories out. While the working out part is fairly easy to keep up, I admit that I struggle with controlling my diet. I've been spoiling my body with more calories than it needs so now it pangs me whenever I don't give it the extra carbs and fat that it's used to. So for a little help I sought out some pill options.

First try: Xenadrine.

This is ephedra-free, but I'll still stress that you should know your body and health (via a doctor, hopefully) before try this because there's still a good bit of caffeine in it. So far, I have indeed noticed an increase in energy, but it hasn't done anything to curb my appetite - which is the main reason I tried it. In addition, it keeps me up at night. I think it's a dud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment