Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Last Ten Pounds

Published by Mary at 6:20 PM




It's official, folks. I'm facing that final stretch that's so infamously difficult. With just ten pounds to go my goal is well within reach. After losing 35+ it should seem an easy feat, but as many dieters know those last few pounds are always the hardest. To be honest, however, I haven't really been trying super hard. Having built up a nice store of lean muscle mass, I'm kind of coasting on my vastly improved metabolism. I feel good and look decent, so the whole "I hate looking in the mirror" factor is no longer a motivator. In addition, the less you way, the few calories you need to sustain yourself - which, of course, means calories cutting will have to be more drastic than ever. But since I'm definitely on some FINISH WHAT YOU START stuff this year, I'm ready to buckle down and go all the way. 134, here I come!

photo via anfas.org

1 comments:

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

эта проблема многим известна!))

Post a Comment